Vegan Gluten-Free Coconut Banana Kush Soup
Mise en place:
- 4 coconut shell halves with pulp in tact
- 2 large bananas chopped
- 2 grams banana kush kief
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dry tapioca
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- In a sauce pan combine the water and coconut milk. Bring this mixture to a boil and then drop the temperature setting to medium low. Immediately add the kief, sugar, tapioca, coconut oil, vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Cook this mixture for 30 minutes making sure to stir the mixture often to prevent clumping.
- After 30 minutes add in the banana’s and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let this mixture stand for 5 minutes. Carefully pick out the banana’s and put the remaining mixture into a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until the tapioca beads are completely blended into the mixture. Pour into 4 coconut halves and then garnish. You can either serve this soup warm or let it chill to serve it cold. Enjoy 🙂