Banana Kush Raw Cannamilk
After a glorious hike up the COG Railway and Barr trail with a friend, we ended up stopping in Manitou Springs at The Spice of Life for some delicious organic food to refuel. I was having a hard time deciding what to drink as I had already guzzled 16 ounces of a Chai Latte 6am that morning. My friend randomly looked over to a sign that said, “Banana Milk” and pointed it out saying that I should try that.
Instantly after hearing the words “Banana Milk”, my brain screamed “YES!” and I ordered it. After hours of hiking this was the most delightful and refreshing drink, I have had in a very long time. Now, I bring you the raw cannabis medicated version of this enjoyable and unique drink with Banana Kush kief. This is the perfect recovery drink after a long day that will help to relax your muscles, aid in any pain that you may have and help facilitate a well needed nap. Enjoy!
Mise en place:
- 2 cups raw whole milk or raw coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw vanilla yogurt (optional)
- 2 large bananas for a thicker drink
- 1 gram Banana Kush kief
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk or natural sweetener
- You can choose to consume the kief raw or decarboxylated. If you want to decarb the kief, place it into the oven in a ramekin at 220 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Add the milk, yogurt, bananas, kief, ice, vanilla extract, natural sweetener to a high-speed blender.
- Process on high, then pour and enjoy!