Cannabis Powdered Sugar
‘Sugar, sugar, ah honey, honey! You are my candy girl, and you’ve got me wanting you!” Yeah, that is pretty much the theme song to this recipe. Raw cane sugar and cannabis? Yes, please! What is not to love? This will quickly become a pantry staple in your home. And I mean QUICKLY.
Top over your favorite dessert, add to your herbal tea, fold in for a meringue, sift in for a souffle, add a few tablespoons to a recovery shake, or even make some Pixy Stix (recipe coming!). You get the idea, the possibilities are endless. And also delicious. Enjoy!
Mise en place:
4 lb bag Raw Cane Sugar
4 grams bubble hash/kief decarboxylized
- To activate your kief, crumble it onto a clean baking tray. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Once the oven is hot, add the pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes. This temperature and time preserves terpenes better than higher temperatures. But you can decarb at a higher temperature and time if desired. Pull from the oven when the time is up and let cool.
- Add sugar till half full in a food processor or high powered blender. Then add 1/2 gram of kief.
- Pulse until the kief is evenly distributed and the sugar turns into a fine powder.
- Pour into an glass jar and repeat.
- It is now ready to be stored in an air tight glass container and to be used in any culinary application. Be sure to store your Vegan Gluten-Free Powdered Sugar in a cool dark place. Enjoy!
If the gram of bubble hash tests at 60% THC, sixty percent of 1,000mg would be 600mg. So if you added 4 grams worth of kief into the total recipe at 60% THC, it would contain 2400mg total for the powdered sugar.
Therefore, sub the number of your THC percentage and do the math to figure out your dosing. If you want a smaller dose, cut the kief down to a smaller portion. If you want a heavier dose, add more kief to the sugar. Just be mindful of what dose you come up with per cup or tablespoon for future baking or cooking needs.
I would recommend using any strain or mix of strains that you heart desires! Have fun and play around with the flavor profiles of the bubble hash.Share this: