Single Serve Lemon Haze Kief Chicken Burrito
As my very busy Sunday came to a close, I ended up slicing through my left thumb nail and into the rest of my thumb in once quick crescent swoop. I was driven to the emergency room where the Doctor glued my finger back together. After the ridiculousness of this situation I was still determined to put together a recipe and end the night on a positive note.
What is better to calm my nerves on a night like this? A Lemon Haze Chicken Burrito! This dish was very comforting and nourishing to the body. And the medication level was just right to ease the pain of recent laceration incident. Lemon Haze pairs wonderfully with the spicy flavors of the burrito and ties all of the flavors into a wonderful medley. Enjoy!
Mise en place:
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/3 cup white rice
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup grilled chicken
- 1 gram Lemon Haze Kief activated 1/2 ounce olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- Turn the broiler on in your oven and let it warm up. Mix the white rice, black beans, and chicken in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tortilla. Now spread the pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, adobo sauce, and chipotle sauce on the mixture.
- Roll the burrito into the way you fancy. Place into the oven under the broiler for about 2-3 minutes or until the top starts to develop dark brown spots. Flip the burrito over and do the same but make sure not to over cook. Serve with a side of guacamole, sour cream and enjoy!