Lamb’s Bread Peppermint Dark Chocolate Brownies
Nothing is more quintessential then medicating with brownies. They are rich, luxurious in chocolate taste and can please a multitude of people. But why not deepen the flavor by adding a combination of Peppermint Extract and Lamb’s Bread? Both flavor profiles shoot your taste buds into space when it combines with the complexities of dark chocolate. After a long hard day why not indulge your senses with the perfect artisan brownie?
Mise en place:
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 grams ground Lamb’s Bread
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups turbinado sugar
- 2/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract and peppermint extract to the mixture and combine.
- Now add the flour, Lamb’s Breath and sea salt. Finally add in the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×8 pan and cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Cut into 8 servings at 1/2 gram each and enjoy 🙂