Super Lemon Haze Berry Blast Muffins
Super Lemon Haze is amazing flavor wise when it comes to combining it with fruit or muffins of any kind. In this particular recipe, this strain intensifies the flavors of the fruit and adds a refreshing lemon flavor to the muffin itself. I made these wonderful little treats for the other half of #TeamAwesome as a breakfast muffin before a long flight in the early morning. Enjoy with your morning cup of tea or coffee for a nice little burst of energy to get you going in the morning!
Mise en place:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup black berries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup Super Lemon Haze olive or vegetable oil infused with 12 grams
- 1/4 cup macerated blueberries
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, add all of the dry ingredients together.
- Now, add the Super Lemon Haze oil, almond extract, egg, and milk and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. Fold in the macerated blueberries until the batter darkens in color.
- Add the blackberries and gently fold taking care not to mash them. Line a muffin or cupcake pan with liners then fill each cup. You have the option to sprinkle dutch crumble, ground almond paste, or any other topping of your choice. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy 🙂