What is one of the most popular breakfast dishes in the United States, especially in the South? Biscuits and gravy of course! This stick to your ribs breakfast is perfect for the first meal of the day to power you through your schedule or for…
Month: September 2012
Greek Yogurt is something I can never seem to get enough of! I have always found myself working this healthy and delicious treat into my every day diet. This type of yogurt is packed with double the protien, half the sodium, and less sugar than…
Ganache is a delicious chocolate concoction that can be used as a filling, sauce, glaze, or icing in various desserts. This recipe was crafted with a beautiful Indica dominant strain Chocolate Kush which hails from the OG Kush lineage. The sweet hints of chocolate and vanilla in this strain only make this vegan ganache recipe even more luxurious. As this medicine begins to take hold, you will be lulled into a warm, creative, peaceful, yet ultra relaxed mood.
This is a great vessel to treat nausea, insomnia, anxiety, and lack of appetite. Bare in mind though, that this is a dessert and should be treated with respect. If you are fighting with obesity, cancer, immune deficiency disorders, or diabetes this dessert should only be used in a controlled manner or avoided all together. Desserts are indulgent treats that should be enjoyed moderately and in conjunction with a healthy diet with other healthy edibles.
Pour this luscious ganache over cakes, marzipan, or fudge. Dip fruit, French bread, or croissants into this ganache to satisfy any sweet tooth. Really, what you want to do with this recipe is limitless. Use your creativity and imagination, and the sky will be the limit. And it is vegan to boot? Enjoy!
Mise en place:
- 15 ounces vegan chocolate
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 7 grams activated Chocolate Kush keif
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Chop up the chocolate with a French knife and set aside in a glass bowl. On the stove top, add the coconut milk into a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the milk starts to steam. Now carefully pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and let it stand for 5 minutes. After the time is up, stir this mixture with a wooden spoon until it becomes smooth. Add the Chocolate Kush kief, vanilla extract, and almond extract while constantly stirring until fully incorporated. You now have Chocolate Kush Ganache in which you can use in a multitude of desserts.