This refreshing seafood dish offers a sweet, flavorful take on a medicated meal. Growing up in Upstate New York, I had the pleasure to boat, fish and play in the Great Lakes of Erie and Ontario. Boating and fishing were some of the simple pleasures…
Month: September 2011
This dazzling dessert pairs a classic French pastry with the timeless flavor profile and effects of Kush genetics. A simple but elegant recipe that will wow your friends and family with flavorful flair. Pate Choux is such a versatile dough that can be made into a number of…
As summer begins to wane with the coming of the autumn equinox, many will try to enjoy every bit of the outdoors as possible. With temperatures slowly falling but still warm enough to warrant shorts I find myself craving big portions of leafy vegetables rather then warm stews or heavy meals. This single serving organic molasses flushed Sour Diesel summer salad is an energizing dish that will give you some pep in your step before you head outdoors to enjoy the world.
Mise en place:
- Organic raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1 heaping cup organic baby spinach
- 1/4 cup organic slivered raw almonds
- 1/4 cup organic crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped organic smoked sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon organic molasses flushed Sour Diesel cannabutter
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a medium bowl add the organic baby spinach, organic crumbled goat cheese, and organic chopped sun dried tomatoes. Now add the desired amount of the organic raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Lightly toss until the dressing is evenly distributed and to your liking.
- In a small frying pan add the organic molasses flushed Sour Diesel cannabutter, slivered raw almonds and garlic. Saute on medium until the raw almonds golden slightly. Plate your salad then carefully spoon the almond mixture over your salad. Bon appetit!